Sr Brand Specialist, Global Brand Immersion & Governance at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
At ServiceNow, we’re on a mission to define an industry and become an iconic brand at a global scale. This is your chance to impact the brand of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. Reporting directly to our Senior Manager of Global Brand Immersion & Governance, you will play a key role in how our brand is built, perceived and experienced. By managing our brand governance and education programs, as well as our company store, you will help us grow awareness and build strong brand equity on our path to $10B. In this critical role, you will help us leverage brand to accelerate growth and capture the category.
The top candidate will have experience managing world-class brands that are purpose-driven and have a strong understanding of both brand building strategies and tactical execution. In this role, you will help scale a brand that is both globally consistent and locally relevant. As all great brands must start with their employees, you will contribute to driving the necessary behavioral shift to connect brand and company culture. You will scale our brand internally, so that employees embrace what it stands for and know how to activate it in a unified, consistent way. You will create new experiences that provide better, faster, and easier access to the our brand for employees and partners. And you will create a best-in-class foundation of processes, tools and education that will help us build meaningful, memorable and iconic global brand from the inside, out.
· Help elevate the strategic business role that brand plays as one of our most valuable assets through the execution, management and evolution of high impact brand management programs at scale.
· Become an expert on our brand and brand elements to both manage brand governance and education program execution, and to actively build a team reputation as the trusted subject matter experts for the company.
· Help create a culture of brand by delivering education and enablement solutions that inspire brand understanding, engagement and adoption amongst global cross-functional teams of employees and agency partners.
· Build a deep understanding of the marketing, communications and product organizations, and our network of agencies, to inform how we build Brand Immersion and Governance programming that creates maximum value for our partners.
· Deliver measurable increases in employee and partner brand awareness, engagement and adoption by actively seeking out and responding to questions and feedback from employees and partners, and using that input to evolve the brand management experience.
· Take a collaborative, agile and flexible brand management approach in order to keep up with the rapid pace of our high-growth business and resulting brand building opportunities.
· Stand up, manage and serve as the face of a robust brand governance program, partnering with brand governance creative team members and network of subject matter experts to provide brand guidance, reviews and approvals that drive brand consistency across all global touchpoints.
· Manage all aspects of the brand governance program to ensure we are taking a well-managed, brand ambassador building approach through every program touchpoint, including intake and feedback management, social and comms channel monitoring and response, messaging playbook development, communications development, creative briefing and project management as needed, etc.
· Develop and manage a brand governance tracker and learning agenda that will both evolve the Brand Immersion & Governance program strategy and processes, and influence the full Brand organization in prioritization of guideline and asset development to fill identified gaps in understanding and resources.
· Partner with internal and external strategic, creative and production resources to evolve our current brand training strategy and tactical approach, creating a deeply engaging, global brand educational program that will inspire all employees and partners to join us on our mission to build a meaningful, memorable and iconic global brand.
· Plan and execute the global calendar of educational program events, communications, and resource creation, building a strong, collaborative partnership with agency partners, internal communications and events teams, and Brand Immersion & Governance peers to help bring the program to life across physical and digital platforms.
· Manage of all aspects of the Company Store program including agency and customer relationship management, merchandise branding, e-commerce platform operations, and custom merchandise solutions, ensuring a well-managed platform that both helps build a culture of brand and scales brand education and governance efforts.Qualifications
· Location: Santa Clara, CA or remote. Some domestic and international travel in the future is part of this global role, up to 25%.
· 5+ years of real-world brand management experience for large, publicly visible brands, with a focus on managing brand education and governance programs.
· Experience in e-commerce and merchandise management preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in Brand Management, Brand Marketing or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
· High energy with the ability to lead meaningful change in an extremely dynamic environment.
· Outstanding communicator with the ability to build relationships, influence across all levels, and drive smart decision-making.
· Able to actively listen and engage across teams to build strong relationships with a high degree of trust.
· Exceptional problem-solving skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for company purpose and brand.
· Impeccable organizational skills, a strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail.
· Strong sense of accountability, brand ownership, and ability to coach down, up and across levels and geographies.
· Comfortable in a fast paced, self-starter environment.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.