Sr. Manager, Demand Generation
We believe that phone calls should be secure, engaging, free from fraud and robocalls. Hiya is building the modern trust and identity layer for the phone call experience. We serve more than 100M users worldwide directly through our apps and in partnership with mobile device makers like Samsung and mobile carriers like AT&T. We also serve businesses with a rapidly maturing SaaS platform designed to help call center operators, marketers and others who rely on real time connections to amplify trust in their brand to reach more customers.
We are hiring a marketing team to help build our business. The Senior Manager of Demand Generation will work with CMO and sales leadership to design and execute a mix of digital and some offline campaigns that build pipeline and drive growth to meet or exceed bookings goals. The Sr. Manager of DG work closely with revenue operations manager on campaign execution and monitoring.
As Sr. Manager of DG you will:
- Build a plan to create pipeline for direct sales team (and possibly future channel organization).
- Be responsible for making choices about campaign mix to optimize return on investment and lead quality.
- Work with sales team to contextualize campaigns and create follow up plans.
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we think these are important requirements for this role:
- 10 years of tech marketing experience focused on demand generation and work with direct sales organizations. Channel experience a plus.
- Proven ability to manage a budget and to make data informed decisions on marketing campaign mix to optimize lead volumes and quality.
- Experience with predictive lead scoring models.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Experience with major email and ABM platforms.
- You are undaunted by a startup environment (high ambiguity, high urgency, fast-paced, low support structure), and eager to be part of building something new and important.
- You are both analytical and creative at solving complex technology and user experience problems.
- You have exceptional English written and verbal communication skills (speaking a second language is a plus)
- You follow-through on initiatives, don't sacrifice the good for the great, are inclusive and decisive, and you can wear multiple hats to help us get the job done.
Hiya is committed to diversity and inclusion and we desire to build a team with a variety of perspectives, identities, and professional experiences. It's our intention to evaluate each candidate exclusively in the merits of their skills, competencies, and contribution to the organization.
This position is based in Seattle in our beautiful waterfront office, next to Pike Place Market.