Billing Operations Specialist
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to fundamentally changing the way freight moves across America and beyond for the better.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving really complex problems to make the lives of truck drivers, shippers and other people in freight industry easier through our innovation and technology. There will always be a better, more efficient way to transport goods, and we won’t ever stop inventing it.
Founded in 2015, we’re a mission-driven, well-funded, fast-growing startup, backed by world-class investors, including CapitalG, the growth equity investment fund of Google, and leading industry disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. We were named one of Washington State’s top places to work, a LinkedIn Top Startup and were the recipient of the GeekWire Next Tech Titan in 2018.
If working with smart, values-driven people to transform an entire industry sounds like something you’re into, come join Convoy, and help move the world forward!
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing organization. As a part of the billing team, you will bring a commitment to customer service (both with internal and external customers) and a growth mindset to solving problems.
You will take ownership of:
- Becoming a subject matter expert in Convoy billing operations; ensure customer invoices are sent quickly and accurately through a variety of methods and requirements
- Providing excellent email and phone customer support
- Researching and resolving invoicing issues with customer accounts and internal account teams
- Training team members on customer billing processes and requirements
- Understanding workflows and reporting capabilities of several different transportation management systems
- Participate in & contribute to billing process improvement initiatives
You have the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient and effective problem solving abilities
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent project organization and time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology systems
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative recruiter who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description