What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome! Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows. We are among the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies; and are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV, Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today, including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands, such as Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in support, sales, engineering, operations, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster a culture of autonomy, collaboration, and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technologies and tools or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. Our offices are designed for collaboration and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. Every TangoCardian has the chance to create, own, and grow their role. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career growth opportunities are everywhere.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team.
The Business Systems Analyst will have a direct impact on the future of Tango Card, receiving and providing thought leadership around Tango Card’s business systems and identification of opportunities for business process improvement. With a firm functional and technical understanding of business applications, you will collaborate with teammates and key stakeholders to address business problems and drive progress on impactful initiatives for your fellow TangoCardians. You will get to research and report on trends and patterns, as well as make data-driven recommendations. Working closely within and beyond our team, you will administer, configure, and develop enterprise applications, automations, and integrations with a best-of-breed suite of tools.
We are looking for someone with experience in CRM (Salesforce), HRIS, and other business systems
Reports To: Sr. Manager, Enterprise Applications
As a Business Systems Analyst at Tango Card, you will:
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of our Enterprise Application suite, including but not limited to administration, system configuration, and documentation
- Serve as first responder to inbound support requests from business users
- Communicate the status and actions to be taken to resolve tickets in a timely manner
- Engage vendor support via designated channels and escalate as appropriate
- Facilitate training for end users and own a library of training assets
- Complete assigned tasks including functional development, testing, UAT, and deployment of enhancements while communicating any roadblocks to progress
- Analyze business processes and speak up when you notice areas for improvement
- Translate business requirements into functional and/or technical requirements for execution using agile methodologies
- Utilize workflow diagraming and data modeling to improve the flow of information and provide assets for functional and technical development
- Identify, clarify, and document opportunities for automation and integration
- Extract, scrub, quality control, and normalize data, following guidelines
- May need to complete tasks outside of normal business hours to minimize disruption to systems and users
- Participate in or manage other projects and initiatives as directed by team management
As our next Business Systems Analyst, you’ll have most of the following experiences and skills:
- 2+ years experience with administration and continual improvement of Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud
- Experience with NetSuite ERP, HubSpot/marketing platforms,HRIS(eg: Namely),automation/integration platforms (eg: Workato, Tray.io, Boomi), and/or other enterprise applications
- Foundational SQL skills to retrieve data and deliver insights
- Passion for defining and documenting business and system requirements in an agile environment
- Conducted end user acceptance (UAT) and end-to-end testing
- Ability to prioritize numerous and competing high-priority tasks
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) 100% match of up to 6% and equity options
- Dog-Friendly offices
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card Locations
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.