Client Success Coordinator, Enterprise at Ideoclick
Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg’s, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailers. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a Client Success Coordinator to join our Enterprise team!
In this role, you will be a passionate client advocate within Ideoclick, with the ability to drive client success and satisfaction through strategic management of their business inputs. We are looking for a self-starter who is enthusiastic about retail, is deeply curious about how things work and excels at building relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Client Success Managers to manage client relationships, inputs, and results by assisting with client communication and managing project schedules
- Assist in the development and execution of growth-focused joint business plans with the client, to include strategy, marketing, supply chain, and content creation
- Clearly communicate and deep-dive client metrics related to growth, sales, marketing, inventory, content, marketing, and ROI
- Help to coach and educate clients on key business drivers and inputs
- Coordinate with cross-functional groups on execution
- Identify and recommend internal process improvements
What you’ve got:
- 3+ years’ experience in client or account management, consulting, business management, online marketing/eCommerce, or sales.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing deliverables in a dynamic environment.
- Experience using data to drive decisions; comfort with Microsoft Excel/spreadsheets and doing analysis
- A curious attitude and the ability to self-motivate, learn, and work in a fast-changing business environment
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and dive into the details; a “can-do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a talented, dynamic and collaborative group people
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious office in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and phenomenal views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field