Compliance Administrative Assistant
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
As the Compliance Administrative Assistant, you will work alongside the corporate team to assist with compliance, new programs, and changes company wide. You will help to implement employee training and legal compliance training throughout the brokerage.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our corporate attorney with various administrative task as they relate to the business. Must be willing and able to work under fast paced environment with maximum accuracy. If you are self-motivated with excellent attention to detail, strong interpersonal/client service skills, and a cheerful willingness to take on any task, Flyhomes wants to hear from you!
Roles & responsibilities:
- Implementation of employee and brokerage training
- Assist with new program roll-outs and changes made within the company
- Assist in the review and audit of brokerage documents to insure accuracy and compliance
- Assist Corporate attorney with basic filings and administrative duties
- Various administrative duties as assigned
- Experience in Real Estate, Property Management, and/or accounting functions desired
- Experience training teams and implementing procedural changes
- STRONG attention to detail and keen attention to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive materials
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Computer literacy: experienced with Microsoft Office preferred
- Problem-solving skills, must be a quick learner
- Works well under pressure, able to adapt in changing situations
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
At this time, we are unable to provide any form of Visa sponsorship.
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S