Contract Analyst (Professional Services) at Outreach
- Craft clear and thorough SOWs, sales proposals and responses to client requests, including customized scope, off the shelf packages, and managed services contracts.
- Collaborate effectively with members of the Professional services team as well as work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Create proposal outlines and identify critical information. Request and organize responses from internal and external customers. Project manage tasks through completion.
- Drive the development and delivery of customer-ready high-quality, and responsive bid and proposal documents such as budgetary estimates, proposals, RFP responses, sales presentations, or Statements of Work (SOW).
- Assist with the contract creation and management of implementation partner agreements.
- Partner with SalesOps to improve systems of record and data quality as it relates to services scope and sales processes.
- Seek out ways to scale the contract management process using technology.
- Work in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- 3-5 years of experience in SOW creation, contract writing, bid/proposal development.
- Fluent writer and speaker in English.
- Immense attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of software technologies and ability to effectively communicate with technical subject-matter experts and translate into non-technical material.
- Past success in demonstrating your ability to work effectively with multiple teams and stakeholders while generating energy, creating clarity and delivering results to the team and broader organization.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Expertise in Professional Services Industry (Support, Consulting, Sales, Operations).
- Advanced Microsoft Office or Gsuite skills.
- BS/BA degree.