Customer Engagement Manager
Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is an early stage technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, FlipKart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
- As a Customer Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for implementation, launch, and expansion of Amperity software for our customers
- You will focus heavily on the first 90 days of implementation activities - Identifying, refining, and launching valuable use cases that drive partnership expansion
- You will manage all phases of solution implementation: engagement planning, use case identification, platform and data integration, use case enablement, launch, and solution expansion
- You will own the processes and playbooks for a successful client implementation
- You will coordinate and lead colleagues on the Solutions Engineering team, and other client resources, to ensure efficient and accurate implementations across Amperity’s client base
- Program manage multiple, concurrent technical client implementations
- Develop efficient and repeatable implementation processes
- Manage resources - internal and external, technical and business - to facilitate implementation, launch, and evolution of Amperity software and client use cases
- Understand the client from a business and strategic perspective - know their business, know their industry, develop an understanding of Amperity’s value proposition within this context across our client base
- Understand the client from a practitioner’s perspective - what does their day look like, what systems and technologies do they use, what are their pain points, how can Amperity’s solution drive the most meaningful results
- Unpack client use cases and develop alignment between use cases and overall client business goals and strategy
- Be an advocate of your client base across the organization – work with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Amperity service is built to be well-aligned with client needs and goals
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical consulting, implementation, or similar roles
- Excellent client management skills across all levels of an organization
- Highly organized - you have a natural ability to prioritize and you never drop the ball
- Hopeful - you help others understand the importance of what we’re doing, even when it’s difficult
- Gritty - you are able to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep driving towards your vision
- Passion - you have a passion for diving into real customer data to solve real customer problems
- Experience in a technical pre-sales position - a distinct plus
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology stack - a distinct plus
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.