Customer Engagement Manager
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company led by repeat entrepreneurs and seasoned business leaders and technologists. Our expertise in large-scale data management, enterprise software, and machine learning has empowered us to innovate and build a paradigm-shifting solution to one of consumer brands’ most fundamental challenges today. Every brand is striving to have a more personal relationship with their customers, but the data they possess about these customers is scattered throughout disparate systems.
Enter Amperity. We have created a platform that can rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale, which powers our customers to make smart decisions and bring their best ideas to life. Amperity commercially launched our signature product in September 2017 and has already made significant customer traction with incredible consumer businesses like Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Gap, Moet Hennessy USA, TGI Fridays, Kendra Scott, and Wynn Las Vegas to name a few. We believe that the technology at the core of our offering will set the standard for how forward-thinking companies manage their customer data.
We stay connected through our values. We play for each other. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We're growing this company not for own personal gain, but for each other. We build for durability. That means creating something worth creating, that will endure the test of time. We do this by relentlessly focusing on our customers' success, building high-quality systems, and planning for long-term scale. We're grounded by humility and driven by ambition. We focus on making things better, today. We're hungry, we're passionate, and we love tough problems and new challenges. You don't hear a lot of "I don't know how" or "I can't" at Amperity. When faced with a hurdle, we jump.
Come join us.
- You will own the delivery of Amperity’s solution to our customers. We are a startup building enterprise-grade software, the delivery of which requires deep collaboration both internally at Amperity (across Sales, Product, Engineering), and with partner and client resources.
- You will manage all phases of Amperity solution delivery, including engagement planning, use case identification and refinement, platform and data integration, data quality, end-user enablement, use case launch, and ongoing expansion of the solution.
- Program manage multiple, concurrent technical client implementations varying in complexity.
- Contribute to the development of processes and playbooks for delivering successful client implementations.
- Complex stakeholder management - internal and external, technical and business - to facilitate implementation, launch, and evolution of Amperity software and client use cases.
- Understand the client from a business and strategic perspective - know their business, know their industry, develop an understanding of Amperity’s value proposition within this context across our client base.
- Understand the client from a practitioner’s perspective - what does their day look like, what systems and technologies do they use, what are their pain points, how can Amperity’s solution drive the most meaningful results.
- Unpack client use cases and develop alignment between use cases and overall client business goals and strategy.
- Be an advocate of your client base across the organization – work with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Amperity service is built to be well-aligned with client needs and goals.
- Background in technical consulting, solution delivery, or similar roles.
- Experience running technical implementations, end-to-end.
- Experience with managing stakeholders across various levels and functions
- Ability to read and understand SQL.
- Passionate - you have a passion for diving into real customer data to solve real customer problems.
- Adaptable - you collaborate on design, architecture, and strategy, while not afraid to get into the technical details. when needed to drive quality deliverables ensuring that you are building the best solution for your client.
- Gritty - you are able to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep driving towards your vision.
- Acts with Urgency - one of Amperity’s differentiators in our market is our rapid time-to-value, and you embrace this, putting wins on the board for our customers quickly and repeatedly.
- Organized - you have a natural ability to prioritize and you never drop the ball.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries - a distinct plus.
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology stack - a distinct plus.
- Experience in a technical pre-sales position - a distinct plus.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.