Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes' Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine's 'Impact 20' list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
About the job:
Pay: $25.48 per hour
Extra cash! $500 signing bonus!
Health benefits: 100% coverage of your medical, dental, and vision premiums, and 85% for your family.
Paid parental leave: Four months paid parental leave for primary caregivers and six weeks paid parental leave for secondary caregivers.
Commuter benefits: We’ll give you a fully paid for transit card to use like cash to pay your fare. If you commute to work by bus, train, or ferry in Atlanta or Seattle we’ll get you to work for free!
Sunday-Wednesday from 7:30am-6:00pm PST
Sunday-Wednesday from 10:30am-6:00pm PST
Wednesday-Saturday from 7:30am-6:00pm PST
Wednesday-Saturday from 10:30am-6:00pm PST
You have the ability to excel in an intense, dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and brokerage teams, Customer Experience Specialists act as stewards of customer support, problem solving, and quality control. You'll bring the enthusiasm and aptitude necessary to get the job done!
- Provide great customer service to inbound customers; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
- Provide excellent customer support while using standard processes and internal tools to troubleshoot within tight deadlines
- Work independently on projects and must be comfortable working in an ambiguous and ever changing environment
- Train customers on how to use our product, improve their performance, and grow their business with Convoy
- Operate across cross-functional teams to execute programs and deliver exceptional service
- Have strong operations or detailed account management experience
- Comfortable diving into the details
- Be self directed and have a proactive approach to work
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years of previous customer service experience
- Comfort working in an ambiguous environment
- A passion for process improvement
- The ability to remain calm, think on your feet, and exercise sound judgement under pressure
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related fields
- Transportation, freight brokerage, or other logistics industry experience
- Technology industry and startup experience
- Beginner to intermediate level experience with programing languages ie. SQL, Java, Python
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!