Customer Operations Analyst at Smartsheet
Smartsheeters truly stand out! It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are supportive, driven and committed to being a part of Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience who are committed to maintaining an environment that promotes personal and professional growth as well as encouraging individuals to take an active role in the vision of the company. We're an extremely data- and results-driven organization - and with over tens of thousands of paying organizations, millions of people registered, and 75% YOY growth over the last 5 years, there's plenty of data for you to dive into. Help Smartsheet expand our global reach!
Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Operations Analyst to drive data analyses, generate insights, & influence decision making for our Customer Success, Services and Support teams. The ideal candidate will have critical, analytical thinking skills with ability to communicate key insights effectively. For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join Smartsheet at a critical moment and have a significant impact.
This full time position reports to the Sr Manager of Customer Operations and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
- Mine a variety of datasets to surface actionable insights via platforms such as Smartsheet, Tableau, and Salesforce
- Develop, maintain and expand upon the growing number of Customer Success and Services, and Support team dashboards
- Conduct deep dive analyses into areas such as project delivery, retention, campaign effectiveness, and NPS/CSAT
- Communicate recommendations and insights to a variety of audiences that drive Smartsheet forward
- Support and partner with other teams across Smartsheet to provide expertise in the development of models to predict performance
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar analytical capacity
- Proven ability to perform analyses using SQL, Excel and BI platforms (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc.)
- Experience using and reporting using CRM tools such as Salesforce, or other integrations (e.g. Service Cloud, and Financial Force)
- Exhibit motivation and willingness to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Effective: Deliver quality
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.