Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
We are looking for a Customer Operations Manager to support our Account Services team by enabling scalable resources, optimizing internal processes, and owning the administration and maintenance of the tools and systems used for these processes.
In the Customer Operations Manager role you will:
- Participate in long and short-term strategy and plans to increase overall team performance.
- Own integration, adoption, optimization, maintenance for Gainsight based on Account Service Team needs.
- Own integration, adoption, optimization, maintenance for Zendesk based on Customer Success Team needs.
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to analyze and identify trends for the entire customer base, responsible for identifying opportunities and risks area based on customer data and make recommendations.
- Work with each team lead to collect requirement and feedback on tools used, make recommendations on internal process optimization based on system adoption and ROI.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to support outreach strategy for our customers that leads to better adoption of products and features.
- Support Customer Engagement Program with the goal of increasing customer usage, improving renewal rates, discovering new upsell opportunities, and reducing customer cancellations.
- Manage team training and onboarding content with Account Services team leads’ guidance and support.
- Facilitate team meetings to drive consistency and efficiency.
Our ideal Customer Operations Manager will have:
- BA or BS or equivalent experience
- Must possess strong analytical, project management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to analyze data and apply that analysis to the broader business context
- Previous experience in Project Management or Account Management in a technology company
- Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Proven ability to work multi-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Excellent critical thinking and systematic thinking skills with the ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and effectively communicate solutions
- Proven ability to think outside the box and execute creative problem-solving approach to project logistics and solutions
- Previous experience with Zendesk and Gainsight or similar software is a plus
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.