Customer Success Manager, Enterprise at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
"Customers are King!" Each and every day the Customer Success Team works to ensure that our clients are maximizing the value they are receiving from PitchBook. Onboarding, training, support, business development and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful and the Customer Success team drives that success every day.
The CSM will work on accounts that are of strategic importance to PitchBook, and will work on a team to complete all account-related requests and activities. The CSM will develop a deep knowledge of their accounts, their client's industry/sector as well as their day to day business needs.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Acts as the go-to product expert for a dedicated portfolio of clients via in-person meetings, phone and/or email to ensure they derive value from the PitchBook platform
- Serve as an advocate for your clients by analyzing customer health and usage data to identify trends and opportunities to improve adoption
- Onboards new users and conducts training sessions designed to meet the individual needs of the account and end user with a consultative approach
- Goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction with quarterly business reviews and continual product education
- Works collaboratively with a designated Account Manager to strategize on account retention and growth opportunities
- An appreciation for the PE / VC marketplace and the ability to learn, comprehend, and demonstrate, why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data
- Great verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ideally at least two (2) years of account management/customer success experience
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- A BA/BS degree