Customer Success Manager
- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable (& cost effective!) for Fortune 500 and Government customers everywhere
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying of AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 90k developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
To keep up with new customer growth, Algorithmia is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team to help support and manage new and existing Algorithmia Enterprise customers. You will be responsible for the support, training, best practice coaching, and implementation process for all customers. You will also communicate with sales and product teams to ensure flawless execution of the support and implementation process.
In this role, you will respond promptly to all customer inquiries, submit customer improvement requests, and ensure the best customer experience. You will provide frontline technical support triage, build and grow key relationships, ensure account health, and evangelize internally for our users. This role is pivotal to the growth of the Algorithmia with high visibility throughout the company and across the most important financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and private companies in the world.
What You'll Do
- Ensure Algorithmia delivers an exceptional customer experience at every step
- Handle customer requests using Zendesk and be part of the support team as a first point of contact to resolve, triage, escalate and manage any customer issues
- Be the “Voice of the Customer” - advocate for customers to ensure they achieve their goals, and work with our Product teams on the prioritization and development of new features
- Build and grow relationships at all levels with our Enterprise customers
- Proactively monitor customer health to resolve any potential issues
- Help onboard customers from Proof of Concept to Production
- Provide training on Algorithmia’s platform and services
- Billing review for accuracy and verification
- Be part of our on-call rotation to triage off hour incidents
- Occasional travel to customer locations for QBRs and Training
- Track monitor and report SLAs
- Have a real career plan, with mentorship and fast-track opportunities to promotion, technical leadership, people management, or wherever your interests may be
- Work in our fantastic Seattle HQ office - located on the downtown Seattle waterfront near Pike Place Market
What We Would Like to See
- Have a background with familiarity in one or more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, AI, ML, or DevOps technologies
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager (in the Enterprise SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, or Cloud space) with a track record of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, expansion, and retention
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Have a technical degree or relevant industry experience with a track record of success
- Working knowledge of Python, Java or other programing language
- Please include your definition of Customer Success in your cover letter
- Have deep empathy for users, and understand that Algorithmia would not exist without them
- Have an affinity - if not hands on experience - with AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, and/or Data Engineering
As a Customer Success Manager at Algorithmia you’ll join a company that’s scaling rapidly and already has a huge customer demand. You’ll solve real customer problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages you to follow your own interests as well. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, quirky company, and gain access to fantastic perks beyond just salary, equity, and insurance benefits - all from the comfort of your own sofa (or our dog-friendly offices).
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.