Customer Success Manager
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Nintex is currently hiring for a Customer Success Manager to join our Bellevue office. A deeply engaged customer is a happy customer. A happy customer is a life-long customer. A life-long customer is the foundation of a company’s success. Our Customer Success Managers ensure the success of Nintex by ensuring our customers know how to get full benefit from our products!
Your contribution will be:
Adoption and Active Use of Nintex Products. You will coordinate with fellow Tech Evangelists and Nintex Account Managers on each customer in the portfolio to develop a success plan that is co-authored between Sales and the Customer Success Manager role. You will proactively scope solutions to help customers address their requirements and assess their met and unmet needs. You will recommend solutions that optimise value for both the customer, solution delivery partner, and Nintex. You will do this by:
- Delivering workshops for the customer to determine the next logical use of Nintex
- Partnering with the Sales team on;
- Customer feedback of interest
- Driving usage and adoption
- Insights on potential upsell opportunities
- Monitoring customer service for support issues raised, overcomes technical roadblocks, and escalates at-risk accounts as necessary.
Enablement. You will be the voice from the field and gain intelligence on what our customers and partner do with our product to improve their businesses. You will drive business relevant content to our customers. You will do this through:
- Co-ordinate Nintex Promapp training
- Capturing product feedback and feature gaps from customers and delivering to R&D
To be successful we think you need:
- Expertise in Business Process Management
- Previous Enterprise customer experience in a similar role in the software industry
- Expertise with Microsoft technologies
- A passion for technology and how it can assist businesses to achieve their goals
- Knowledge of Nintex Promapp (plus)
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organisation needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.