Customer Success Manager at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:08 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
You’re a team player that brings enthusiasm and positivity to work everyday. You have the ability to excel in a fast paced, dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with multiple Convoy teams, the shipper success representative focuses on the satisfaction and success of Convoy customers. You have a knack for communication and are looking to learn more about what it takes to drive revenue and growth. Not only do you enjoy solving problems, you’re comfortable communicating with stakeholders to form solutions that span both Convoy and our shipper’s organization. You’ll bring confidence and attention to detail that will get the job done!
- Quarterback the Convoy customer experience by maintaining complete knowledge and oversight of the day to day tactical activities of your shipper’s business.
- Solidify yourself as an overall logistics expert for your customers frontline stakeholders (load planners, warehouse staff and regional coordinators), building trust by understanding the intricacies of their business, facilities, and supply chain.
- Drive additional business within the relationships you form at the frontline level.
- Partner with Operations, Account Management, and Convoy customers to help resolve open shipment issues and ensure account health / excellence.
- Identify trends and areas for network optimization; project managing initiatives and programs which will allow our customers to capitalize on these findings.
- Consistently track and monitor the overall pattern of a shippers freight-in-motion for opportunities to streamline and resolve common bottlenecks.
- Regularly report and tie your account management partners into key account events with a focus on customer advocacy.
- Perform the account specific administrative and technical tasks needed to keep our customers data in good standing.
- Collaborate on the overall growth strategy to improve the operational excellence of each account alongside business development and account management stakeholders.
- Join and contribute to customer Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) focusing on operational overview and proactive action plans.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 1+ year of convoy operations experience (non convoy experience once role is has been established).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- A desire to explore a customer sales or business development role in the future.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- A team oriented player with positive energy.
- Comfortable working in G-Suite including sheets.
- CRM experience is a plus.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!