The Valant mission is to use great technology to exponentially scale the quality of health care and to make high quality health care available for everyone. We are a post-revenue, well-funded Seattle company looking to add more enthusiastic, passionate individuals to be a part of the next industry transformation.
Valant is a completely new platform solution, providing an elastic, scalable data model and mobile app experience to dedicated healthcare professionals. The flexibility of our platform technology enables an iterative and highly interactive approach to electronic health record implementation.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) owns the experience between Valant and our most strategic customers, driving value realization and return on the customer’s investment. The CSM will bring Customer Success best practices, innovations, and capabilities to their portfolio of customers, and match these to the customers' business goals, driving greater business value. The expected end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention, and continuous growth of the Valant footprint.
If you’re passionate about applying innovative technology to create simple solutions to complex business problems, then we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Be the account manager for all assigned customers, and ensure that every customer contract is renewed
- Interact and build relationships with your customers to ensure they are plugged into all the resources Valant has to offer—whether it is training, support services, new release information, or company sponsored events—all to ensure the customer is successful using our software, with the primary objective of retaining revenue
- Be dedicated to your customers’ deployment, adoption, and ongoing use of the Valant EHR
- Act as single point of contact for all activities and escalations post go-live, and coordinate all resources necessary to resolve issues and promote success
- Provide exceptional customer consultation via phone and email, leading to revenue retention and growth.
- Identify data patterns related to client satisfaction, adoption, etc. and influence changes in deployment methodology and best practices; suggest and provide functional specifications for product enhancements
- Develop relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on customers’ implementations and ongoing use of Valant, understanding top business goals and requirements
- Advocate customers’ product feature priorities internally within Valant while managing customer expectations, and keeping customers satisfied and expectations realistic
- Manage the processing of up-sell (add-on) renewal transactions, while always keeping a close eye on up-sell opportunities for Valant customers.
- Assist in the processing of cancellation requests and identify opportunities to save the customer and revenue.
- Skillfully communicate to customers the value of features by being an expert on Valant’s products and services.
- Manage supportive programs such as Regional Training Events, Net Promoter Score surveys, product e-blasts
- Support the efforts of Valant’s reference and referral programs
- Contribute internally to the Valant team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific business or process areas
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2-5 years’ relevant work experience in account management, sales, implementation, or other related field
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Entrepreneurial attitude, taking great pride in bringing positive change to an organization
- Stellar Problem Solving skills; you’ll need to love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to learn and use EHR software, and an impeccable business acumen.
- Personal interest in giving clients a satisfying and successful experience; enjoy working with people, with natural and effective communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent prioritization and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating customer meetings; ability to understand, articulate, and demonstrate the Valant value proposition
- Ability to travel to client sites up to 10% of the time
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Employer contribution to Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Bonus plans
- 401k and company stock options
- Tax saving FSA plans
- Company-paid ORCA pass
- Casual work environment in a convenient downtown Seattle location
- The chance to drive an important industry forward through next-generation technology