Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Team works cooperatively with other departments to improve the client experience, retain existing customers, and garner important feedback.
Who we're looking for
The next member of our outstanding customer success team! You will act as a liaison between the customer, sales, support, and product management to ensure the success of new and existing clients.
Customer Success leads the onboarding process and establishes long-term relationships with new clients. You will understand our customers' business goals for the project, envision and provide a relevant solution design that encapsulates industry best practices, and follow a defined implementation process that consistently delivers on implementation milestones and target completion dates.
Customer Success also is responsible for proactively checking in with a large book of existing clients. This entails answering technical and non-technical customer inquiries, providing additional training, communicating system improvements, and managing feedback. You will have the ability to grow your role by contributing to help documentation, expanding our social media presence, writing articles for our blog, and taking advantage of other opportunities as they arise.
What you'll do
- Manage projects to create implementation work-plans, facilitate status calls that drive completion of project milestones, and provide project progress reporting
- Uncover, analyze, and comprehend a variety of system requirements requiring review and consideration of multiple business priorities
- Advise customers on solution features, configuration options, and system processes and procedures
- Configure and customize new Shiftboard sites, as well as understand and configure interfaces to third-party applications
- Onboard clients, including conducting effective training calls and/or visits with clients and guiding them through a tailored implementation process
- Provide consultative guidance and dynamic solutions for any issues that arise
- Provide proactive outreach at all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve client issues/concerns; coordinate with appropriate internal departments to provide response and/or solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with associates and clients to ensure maximum satisfaction and retention levels
- Participate in weekend after-hours support standby rotation program
- Become an expert in the features, benefits, and implementation of Shiftboard
Skills you'll need
- Bachelor's degree preferred though previous experience in a related role with increasing responsibility may be considered as an appropriate substitution
- One or more years of experience managing software implementation projects
- Two or more years software application implementation experience in a consultative role, preferably within a SaaS environment
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM) desired
- Experience in the Workforce Management domain preferred
- Ability to travel (job requires up to 30% travel)
- Must be personable, communicate complex ideas clearly over the phone, and enjoy working with people in an entirely customer-facing role
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage many clients at once
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem resolution skills and proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Work logically to diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues and recognize circumstances that require escalation
- Comfortable using and learning software, including MS Office (Excel), multiple internet browsers, ticketing/tracking systems
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Ownership opportunity: Employee stock option program
- Healthcare: Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Transportation benefit: Choice of ORCA card or monthly subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Ten paid holidays
- Career advancement opportunities (We are growing!)
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful, including MacBook your first day
Who we are
Shiftboard is a cloud-based scheduling and workforce management solution for organizations with shift-based workforces. Simply put, we automate the complexities of scheduling hourly workers by integrating staff information, scheduling demands, and communication tools into one solution. We help companies around the world overcome the complexities of staff scheduling and people management with our revolutionary scheduling solution.
In our constant pursuit to better serve our customers, all of our team members bring creativity, pragmatism, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to continually improve on our industry-leading platform. Our growth mindset, coupled with execution, has allowed Shiftboard to create a revolutionary product.
Shiftboard seeks to make every employee feel appreciated. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer an employee stock option program, unlimited paid time off, a business casual dress code, and an open communication policy. We are expanding rapidly and the time to get in on the ground floor is now. If you appreciate being challenged to do your best work, making a difference every day through innovation and commitment to customers, and copious amounts of free food, please take the time to send us your resume!