Customer Success Operations Analyst (Contract)
PayScale is the world leader in modern compensation software. Our rich data and unique algorithms power the world’s largest real-time database of salary profiles giving both employers and employees immediate visibility into the right pay for any position. We believe that transparent, fact-based relationships between companies and employees will generate the best outcomes, enabling both to thrive. We are bringing the dark art of compensation into the light by helping more than 6,500 businesses to stay competitive in the labor market and retain and manage their largest investment: their people.
We’re disrupting the compensation industry and are looking to bring on talented professionals with diverse perspectives. We foster a playful work atmosphere where highly motivated individuals can be truly innovative. Are you bright, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
We are a fast-growing Warburg Pincus portfolio company who is thrilled to have brought the MarketPay product into our suite of offerings in 2016, and started a strategic alliance with Mercer in 2017. We can't wait for you to join us!
We are seeking a Customer Success (CS) Operations Analyst contractor to partner with our CS organization in the development and support of standardized processes to build, scale and drive team effectiveness. You will report to the Director of Customer Success Operations and work with a talented and motivated team that is committed to the success of the customer and our organization.
In this role, the individual will:
- Implement, manage, and optimize Salesforce and other software tools utilizing standard methodologies.
- Participate in special initiatives that standardize processes and promote business objectives.
- Assist in the creation of workflows and custom object design and build.
- Assist in the administration, configuration, and maintenance of Gainsight. Work with CS teams to solve problems and build out additional functionality.
- Create reports and documentation.
The ideal individual for this opportunity brings the following:
- Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Proven ability to work multi-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and effectively communicate solutions.
- Ability to understand the broader business context and apply technology to complex interrelated business processes.
- A passion for technology and experience working in Sales Operations or Customer Success in a Software as a Service company.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com administration.
- Solid data and analytics skills and familiarity with Agile development.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; comfortable testing and proving results through data
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role
PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Casual dress code (JSS - Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome!)
- Onsite lockers, showers, and clothes dryer
- Bike storage
- Gender neutral bathrooms on most floors
- Mothers' Room
- Sitting-Standing ergo friendly desks
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Fido Fridays (our canine colleagues join us the first Friday of every month. WOOF!)
- Flexible work hours and potentially ability to work from home