What We’re Looking For:
NetMotion is looking for a Customer Success/Maintenance Renewals Specialist to join our Seattle team! This team member will lead the annual maintenance contract renewal process for our license holders. This position will navigate multiple layers of an organization, both here at NetMotion and externally, to ensure customer satisfaction and a smooth end-to-end renewal process. NetMotion Software is focused on success as a team, and open, honest communication is key. There will be little to no travel required.
- Collaborate with the Sales teams in order to drive renewal sales via direct and channel partners.
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Maintain a high volume of working accounts
- Communicate and demonstrate the value proposition for NetMotion Wireless products
- Utilize our CRM database to effectively manage territory
- Report on weekly sales forecasts and results
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- High energy and approachable demeanor
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction
- Work well in a fast paced, performance driven Sales environment
- Demonstrable organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to research and resolve issues
- Comfortable working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including MS Word and Excel
- Experience with customer relationship management databases helpful (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong attention to detail
Who We Are:
For almost 20 years, we’ve worked with a simple philosophy: help the connected world move more smoothly, seamlessly and productively. NetMotion is a Mobile Performance and Operational Intelligence software company that gives organizations with mobile workforces the connectivity, visibility and control needed to solve the common challenges of the mobile workforce.
If you join our team you will be working with talented colleagues who have a passion for industry leading technology. At NetMotion, we want people to enjoy the work that they do so we provide our team members with the tools and support they need to be successful. In addition, we have a collaborative and unpretentious environment where creativity is valued.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Health and life benefits, along with a competitive 401k plan and a company match
- Flexible vacation, company paid holidays, 10 paid sick days, and paid parental leave
- Commuting and fitness benefits
- Monthly morale events and random treat days!
NetMotion is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; national origin; ancestry; religion; creed; gender; gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; marital status; economic status; the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability; age; veteran status; or the use of a service animal.