This position will be a key member of the Customer Success team! You are the face and voice of Knock CRM for our existing customers through email, chat, and phone support.
Everyday our customers deserve an amazing experience and our commitment to their success. Their wins are our wins. We know that in order to drive success we need to build an exceptional Customer Success Organization that preserves and expands the company’s book of business, opens the door to new opportunities, and creates advocates for our customers. At Knock our Customer Success organization consists of several teams that participate in the entire customer journey post-sale: Implementation, Launch & Expansion, Education & Training, Renewal, and Support.
We started Knock to solve problems we faced ourselves. One of those problems was that the process for renting an apartment hadn’t evolved at the same pace as technology. It was disorganized, time consuming, and frustrating. It seemed landlords were stuck in the past and didn’t understand how to use technology to their advantage. But the problems and solutions seemed obvious to us, and we had a vision for what a better experience should be. After validating our insights with a few early customers (who became investors) we got to work partnering with real estate companies to deliver on turning that vision into reality.
Five years later, we have helped our property management customers find apartments for millions of renters. We’ve developed an industry-defining SaaS platform, an intelligent front office platform providing the productivity and business intelligence tools needed to maximize occupancy, rent growth, and customer satisfaction at every community. Our customers trust us to deliver the consumer experiences and business applications that are essential to their bottom line. The proof is in our 10x revenue growth over the past two years, in addition to our numerous industry awards.
In March of 2019 we announced we raised a $10m Series A round to continue to accelerate growth and product development, led by Madrona Venture Group: https://www.geekwire.com/2019/madrona-leads-10m-round-knock-crm-communications-service-apartment-landlords/
In January 2020 we were honored to receive recognition as one of Seattle’s Best Small Companies to Work by BuiltIn Seattle: https://www.builtinseattle.com/companies/best-small-places-to-work-seattle-2020
In May 2020 we announced we raised a $12m Series B round to continue on the path of growth, led by Madrona Venture Group, with partners from Lead Edge Capital and Seven Peaks Ventures:https://www.geekwire.com/2020/product-built-times-like-seattle-startup-knock-raises-12m/
To be successful and recognized as a high performer at Knock, you should naturally encompass our core values: Determination, Excellence, Trust and Community. We take these behaviors seriously and expect everyone to bring a positive Knockstar attitude with them to work every day.
At Knock, we have a #oneteam philosophy. A big part of bringing new capabilities to life is to continue to bring in exceptional talent that works together toward a common goal. We’ve been incredibly fortunate to build an amazing team that delivers real value to our customers each and every day. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Day - to - Day
- Knock Spokesperson: You are the face and voice of Knock CRM for customers up and running on the platform through email, chat, and phone support.
- Team Player: You are a teaming mastermind, by running point on customer issues and bringing in the right team (Engineering, Product, CSM) at the right time to solve a problem.
- Investigator: You are a detective and will use your investigative skills to dig into complex customer questions.
- Product Know-It-All: You will use your knowledge and experience to come to a long term resolution.
- An Author: You create content for the Knowledge Base, creating documentation for both our internal use and for external clients.
- Experienced: You have 2-4 years of experience in Customer Support and YOU LOVE IT.
- People person: Whether you’re helping someone with an easy question or having an in-depth conversation around someone’s goals, you’re excited to be working with people.
- Curious: You want to learn about everything around you, including why Knock is so valuable for our customers and how we can add value with every interaction.
- Teacher: You love to share what you have learned. You enjoy seeing our customers become more successful because of your help and teaching.
- Communicator: You can reduce a complex topic to a few simple steps, putting to rest any fears a client may have.
- You think big picture: Your mind is always set on “How do I make this easier?” or “How can this step be removed?” You don’t have to see it done before to imagine it.
- Organized: You have a method to the madness. You can handle interruptions to your day, handling the ebbs and flows with ease and some excitement.
- Optimistic: You can see the opportunity for every interaction to be a positive one, creating scenarios that end on a positive note.
- Customer Focused: You always have the customer’s needs in mind and help us find ways of making our processes more customer friendly.
- Community Minded: We are better together and we win together. You bring value to your community everyday.
- Collaborator: You solve problems with your teammates. You help when you see the need regardless if you are asked.
Why You'll Love It Here
- Category-creating company, enthusiastic customers, ambitious roadmap, industry leading products, comfortable taking risks and thinking outside the box, great team with solid infrastructure in place.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees.
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Stock options
- Gym membership at LA Fitness Signature Clubs (Currently on hold due to COVID-19)
- We like to do fun things together! (Virtual for now!) Conferences, off site retreats, and happy hours.
- Parental leave program
- Whatever mode of transportation you use - we got you covered!
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the Knock team
- Plus free lunch on Fridays! (When back in the office!)
At Knock we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome all types!