Diamond Operations Coordinator
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Diamond Operations Coordinator. This position will act as group liaison between Blue Nile’s Customer Service, Fulfillment, and Finance teams. Duties will include providing operational support to Customer Service, managing diamond logistics with vendors, and resolving ad hoc issues. This position will positively represent Blue Nile to external vendors and provide prompt service to internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, eager to lean, and able to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy. This position is responsible for ensuring inbound and outbound logistics for supplier product and partnering with our fulfillment center to improve diamond operations and processes.
- Resolve diamond issues for Customer Service team swiftly and accurately
- Improve logistics and internal processes between Fulfillment and Diamond teams
- Review and follow up on inventory management and invoice status reports
- Ensure seamless execution between vendor base and Blue Nile operations
- Coordinate with Fulfillment to execute accurate and timely returns
- Problem solving and ad hoc issue resolution
- Other projects and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of business experience
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Strong Excel skills with knowledge of pivot tables and formulas
- Ability to research and resolve complex issues
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Basic coding experience a plus
- Diamond and jewelry knowledge a plus but not required
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount