Director of NA Partnerships at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
The Director of NA Partnerships is a key member of Ekata’s sales management team and is responsible for developing and executing our North American partnership strategy. This role is focused on growing revenue through our reseller and referral partner programs. Ekata partners with the leading fraud and risk software platforms globally to provide best in class tools and superior customer outcomes.
In the Director of NA Partnerships role, you will:
- Lead a team of partner relationship managers to optimize existing, established partnerships and develop new strategic partnerships
- Grow indirect revenue by maximizing potential within key partnerships and open new opportunities via business development efforts
- Develop and manage partner relationship communication, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability up and down partner organizations
- Work effectively with our partners senior business executives to meet mutually established goals
- Collaborate with internal and external teams for program planning and execution - creating strategies across developing and established partnerships
- Create the reporting frameworks for internal and external stakeholders to understand progress against specific goals
- Use data to drive program innovation, actively making recommendations to key partners and internal stakeholders
- Lead partner training efforts to ensure proper information dissemination and awareness throughout relevant partner organizations
- Work closely with partners and teams to define and document process workflows, ensuring proper implementation and optimal end-customer experience
- Identify and drive process improvements within partner organizations to optimize channel sales efforts
- Build and maintain extensive documentation on processes, workflows, and communication standards/requirements. This includes creating sales collateral and internal process documentation
- Further establish Ekata as the Global Partner of Choice for identity verification data in North America and Globally.
The ideal Director of NA Partnerships will have:
- 7+ years in partner management, business development and/or channel management experience
- Experience managing a sales or partnership team carrying quota as well as the associated P&L
- History of executing complex business transactions that result in mutually beneficial outcomes
- Technical competency sufficient to communicate and work with experts in the field of technology and data science
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Strong presentation, sales and relationship management skills
- Experience in Salesforce and Tableau with advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.