Director of Strategy & Operations
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.About the job:As Director Strategy & Operations you will lead the buildout of FlyHomes Home Services business. This includes building growth strategies, scalable operations, and repeatable customer experiences. You will help Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes that can scale.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build out FlyHomes strategy for our growing Home Services team while helping build a book of business
- Constantly communicate with clients and proactively answer their questions
- Develop and execute a scalable strategy to support clients and their needs
- Build out a team and dedicated to operational excellence in Homes Services
- Successfully manage multiple projects from execution through to implementation and optimization.
- Ability to draw insightful conclusions from data and deliver timely insights that contribute to driving performance.
- 3-7 years experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in analytics, PM, Strategy, or Business Unit leadership.
- The want explore solutions that both drive value and reduce complexity for customers and internal teams
- The ability to use data to quickly identify root causes of performance
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S