Director of Success at Barn2Door
Director of Success
WE ONLY consider applicants with strong experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). If you have NO or little experience in Software, please do NOT apply.
Barn2Door is a Seattle-based food+tech startup that helps local farms sell direct to buyers through all digital channels, including web, social and mobile. We exist to empower Farmers who care about our planet.
We are looking for people passionate about the intersection of food, agriculture and technology. At Barn2Door, you’ll get to learn what it takes to build a startup business and participate in ongoing training and education, while also playing a critical role in our growth.
In this role as a Director of Success (Success Leader), you’ll be responsible for building and managing a team of dynamic professionals committed to serving our Farmers, driving product adoption, platform volume, renewals, upgrade and managing the production of brand assets. As the Company’s Success Leader, you will be in a key leadership role at Barn2Door. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges, understands urgency, and is looking for an opportunity to elevate their experience to the Board room.
As the Company’s Success Leader, you’ll be responsible for consulting regularly with other Executives to advance improvements in the Success process, improve retention, increase volume and manage our customer base. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company and help shape and scale the Success organization. We’re looking for sharp, energetic and detail-oriented Success Leader who is passionate about implementing solutions to accelerate the growth of the Company. In this role, you will take ownership of all existing Farm account throughout their entire lifecycle - onboarding, account management, brand assets, audit, renewals, upgrades and platform volume. You will be responsible for building, managing and developing a high-performance SaaS Success team; creating a methodical, data-driven Success process; managing pipelines for onboarding, renewals, upgrades and service tickets.
As an Executive in the Company, you will be expected to embody our core values and carry yourself above and beyond reproach - leading by example.
- Grow and manage our Success team, aggressively expanding platform adoption, volume and exceed renewal and upgrade targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our marquee customers
- Lead in-person presentations to the Leadership Team
- Work in collaboration with Marketing and Sales to build and manage Existing Account pipelines
- Develop and implement a scalable Success process, surveying, at-risk
- Recruit, hire, train and lead a high-performing Success team
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Rigorously map our Success process, content and messaging to map our evolving platform capabilities, priorities and onboarding methodology
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage Success activity to meet and exceed MRR, volume growth and unit retention targets
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- 5-8 years of Success experience in Software, preferably with an emphasis on SaaS and high transaction volumes
- Record of meeting or exceeding Success targets
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing Success team in a fast-paced environment
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our customers
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Proven track record of being efficiency driven, honing in on process, strategy and team improvements to (in our case) aggressively go to market / capture market share
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
- Preferred farm food or farming domain knowledge
We are big advocates of training and ongoing professional growth. In this position, as a Success Leader, you will be responsible for formulating and improving ongoing training. The goal of training is to help all Success personnel acquire and maintain sufficient domain knowledge and platform expertise to effectively communicate the value of our solution and to navigate customer questions and secure renewals and upgrades. You will be expected to work closely with Marketing on lifecycle messaging, content development, automation and campaigns..
- Compensation range of $100k-$125k dependent on experience (DOE)
- Incentive Stock Options (ISOs) purchase stock in a high-growth startup
- 10 days PTO, 5 days Sick Leave and 11 Paid Holidays
- 100% premium coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision and AD&D (Employee-only)
- Real experience in a high profile startup company just hitting its growth curve
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Opportunity to be a rock star - great exposure and upside
- Hip startup office environment in lower Fremont (on the Burke Gilman trail)
We’re looking for driven, intelligent people who regularly go the extra mile. You should thrive on the urgency of a startup atmosphere and be results driven (always seeking to exceed expectations). You must be well-disciplined, self-motivated and hungry to achieve. If you’ve got drive, grit, creativity, and a passion for local food, startups and disrupting the food industry - then Barn2Door may be right for you.