Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to help Convoy's leadership team build an incredible company and culture. You will help write the story of one of the fastest growing companies in Seattle, and improve the lives of truckers across the US.
You are a professional Executive Assistant with experience supporting VP or C-level Executives in a fast-paced culture. You enjoy working in a constantly-changing environment and streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintain great relationships internally and externally, and are an amazing communicator.
You'll have ownership of:
- Complex calendar management and internal and external meeting coordination
- Prioritize goals according to the Executive guidance
- Develop and assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Prep meeting materials, agendas and take meeting notes
- Assist with booking travel and managing logistics for leadership team
- Handle internal logistics including scheduling, organizing on-site meetings, events and trainings
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
- Track and monitor pending business issues for follow-up and execution
- Serve as a liaison across teams and work with departments across the company
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items
- Work on multiple projects and priorities at once
- Work with managers on as needed team activities
- You'll have ownership of everything this list, as well as adding what you think we should be doing to it!
You have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years of total experience providing direct administrative support
- 2+ years supporting VP, SVP, CFO, COO or CEO level executives
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Start-up background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Will exercise discretion and independent judgment in the representation of Convoy
- Passion for Convoy, trucking, and/or the tech industry
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!