Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes' Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine's 'Impact 20' list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to help Convoy's leadership team build an incredible company and culture. You will help write the story of one of the fastest growing companies in Seattle, and improve the lives of truckers across the US.
You are a professional Executive Assistant with experience supporting VP or C-level Executives in a fast-paced culture. You enjoy working in a constantly-changing environment and streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintain great relationships internally and externally, and are an amazing communicator.
You'll have ownership of:
- Complex calendar management and internal and external meeting coordination
- Prioritize goals according to the Executive guidance
- Develop and assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Prep meeting materials, agendas and take meeting notes
- Assist with booking travel and managing logistics for leadership team
- Handle internal logistics including scheduling, organizing on-site meetings, events and trainings
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
- Track and monitor pending business issues for follow-up and execution
- Serve as a liaison across teams and work with departments across the company
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items
- Work on multiple projects and priorities at once
- Work with managers on as needed team activities
- You'll have ownership of everything this list, as well as adding what you think we should be doing to it!
You have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years of total experience providing direct administrative support
- 2+ years supporting VP, SVP, CFO, COO or CEO level executives
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Start-up background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Will exercise discretion and independent judgment in the representation of Convoy
- Passion for Convoy, trucking, and/or the tech industry
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!