Versive is looking for an upbeat, bright, and proactive Executive Assistant to join our team. This is an opportunity to accelerate the success of a dynamic and growing software company by helping our Chief Executive Officer drive the business forward.
What You'll Do
- Provide direct support to the CEO: manage complex calendars, organize and prioritize time-sensitive and confidential tasks, arrange travel, manage expense reports, ensure smooth execution.
- Understand business priorities to maximize efficiency: engage with members of the other teams to understand business needs so that you can proactively manage executive time and help improve efficiency.
- Prioritize and execute on key deliverables: coordinate engaging content for presentations and take on and drive ad-hoc projects as directed.
- Facilitate team communication: draft company-wide communications, organize company events and activities, and generally be a positive cultural force as an ambassador for the entire executive suite.
What You've Done
- You've done this before: experience working with executives and senior management across departments. Especially managing complex calendars, handling multiple priorities, meeting deadlines, planning events, and fostering company culture.
- Great communicator and collaborator: comfortable working independently or in a team, excellent verbal and written communication.
- The most organized one in the room: very detail oriented, able to handle multiple priorities and consistently meet deadlines.
- Tech-savvy: strong working knowledge of modern productivity tools - Google suite, Slack, Greenhouse (ideally) - in addition to Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment: able to shift gears at a moment's notice, demonstrated ability to be successful in a rapidly changing environment.
- Solid judgement: able to handle confidential information discretely and with sound judgement.
Click here to learn about Versive!
- Competitive base salary and generous equity.
- Full medical/dental/vision package.
- Additional benefits that support commuting, day care, medical and retirement savings
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holiday schedule.
- High impact work that helps shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fast-paced office environment downtown Seattle.
- Fully stocked kitchen and lunches are provided regularly throughout the week.
- Valid Work Authorization Required
- Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recruiters, please do not contact.