- Provides Executive Assistant support to the CFO, CMO and one additional executive.
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company and handles information of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Collects and prepares essential information to be used in projects, tasks, and daily assignments for use in discussions/meetings of internal executive leaders and their staff and key external stakeholders.
- Uses discretion to make decisions on projects and programs that support the CFO, CMO and one additional executive and ensures projects and programs required for the CFO, CMO and one additional executive's success are driven to completion.
- Leads projects on behalf of the CFO, CMO and one additional executive, including leadership team events and agendas; long-term executive calendar planning; and strategic planning.
- Master of time management to drive executive effectiveness. Seeks and uses understanding of Executive priorities to maximize time spent. Regularly defrags executive calendars to ensure the CFO, CMO and one additional executive’s time is focused on the highest priorities, including time for strategy and thinking.
Innovation and Complexity
- Works on complex problems of a diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of alternate solutions.
- Addresses potential problem areas for the CFO, CMO and one additional executive in advance, including working across functions to ensure important stakeholders are involved in the right decisions and discussions.
- Exercises impeccable judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Communication and Influence
- Builds strong relationships up, across and downward in the organization.
- Reacts quickly with change and supports others through change management initiatives.
- Daily advanced calendaring, meeting preparations, and assisting the CFO, CMO and one additional executive by anticipating their day (meeting agendas, conference/video call meeting setups, etc).
- Effective business communications with other Senior Executives, other external C-Level Executives, and their Executive Assistants.
- Complex arrangement and coordination of national and international travel schedules and trip logistics.
- Financial Management: opening finance and legal tickets, tracking expenditures and overall budget maintenance in partnership with the Finance team.
- Triaging Requests: request screening, acknowledgment, routing, via email and phone and other communication means (Slack, text, etc.) all the way from beginning to request completion.
- Overall understanding and management of the company operations, policies, and procedures.
Exceptional Skills and Experience Required
- 5+ years of high level, complex, and significant executive administration work experience with preferred experience supporting a C-level executive.
- Experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries/stakeholders.
- Creates leverage for executives to dramatically increase their productivity.
- Confidentiality, discretion, and conflict management.
- Critical thinking, decision making, and creative problem solving skills.
- Critical anticipation, proactive, and judgment skills. Ability to quickly problem solve in a dynamic environment and "think on your feet."
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional and proven organizational, time management, and scheduling skills; attention to detail, world-class follow-through. Responsive to changing demands.
- Project management/coordination and ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated passion for developing, executing, learning, improving, and sharing best practices. Process improvement skills.
- Business meetings, strategic planning meetings, and event coordination. Ideally, experience in C-level team business and activities.
- Strong relationship management and customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and written business communications, listening skills, simplifying details and requests. Creative writing and business English skills.
- Remaining poised and professional under pressure.
At Chef, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. Chef is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.