Executive Assistant at Convoy
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:38 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, January 9, 2020
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to fundamentally changing the way freight moves across America and beyond for the better.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving really complex problems to make the lives of truck drivers, shippers and other people in freight industry easier through our innovation and technology. There will always be a better, more efficient way to transport goods, and we won’t ever stop inventing it.
Founded in 2015, we’re a mission-driven, well-funded, fast-growing startup, backed by world-class investors, including CapitalG, the growth equity investment fund of Google, and leading industry disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. We were named one of Washington State’s top places to work, a LinkedIn Top Startup and were the recipient of the GeekWire Next Tech Titan in 2018.
If working with smart, values-driven people to transform an entire industry sounds like something you’re into, come join Convoy, and help move the world forward!
You are an experienced, professional Executive Assistant with experience in a start-up or other fast-paced culture. You enjoy working in a constantly-changing environment and streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly well-organized, flexible, and build strong relationships internally and externally.
You'll take ownership of:
- Complex calendar management with internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritization of competing goals according to the Executive guidance
- Booking travel and managing logistics for the Executive and the leadership team
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
- Track and monitor pending business issues for follow-up and execution
- Serve as a liaison across teams and work with departments across the company
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items
- Work on multiple projects and priorities at once
You have the following skills and experience:
- 6+ years experience providing direct administrative support to multiple executives, including a C-level leadership
- Start-up background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Strong calendar management skills (preferably with google suite)
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Will exercise discretion (confidentiality) and independent judgment in the representation of Convoy
- Passion for Convoy
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description