At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly is looking for a bright and inventive Executive Assistant to join our team. This is an opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing start-up by providing seamless support to the Executive Leadership Team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support a diverse group of executives
- Manage complex calendars, schedule and prioritize meetings
- Develop a deep understanding of business priorities and proactively manage executive’s time in a way that promotes productivity and efficiency
- Manage coordination and submission of expense reports
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
- Coordinate international and domestic travel
- Organize and manage events from team to company-level
- Responsible for drafting team and company-wide communications
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Take on ad hoc projects on behalf of the executive team, and drive toward completion
- Help identify and execute on solutions for organizational inefficiencies
The ideal candidate:
- Is detail oriented and organized
- Is an experienced planner
- Is tech-savvy
- Has a consistent track record of effectively working with senior management and collaborating across departments
- Has excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Is independent, but also works well in a team setting
- Has the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice
- Has a demonstrated track record of being successful in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Has 3+ years experience managing complex calendars
- Has a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Handles confidential information with discretion and sound judgment
- Has a Bachelor’s degree
- Has a strong working knowledge of contemporary collaboration and productivity tools - Google suite of products, Slack, Box - in addition to Microsoft Office
- Experience in a fast-growing, global tech company
- Experience supporting director+ level executives
- Project management experience
Who we are:
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $6 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers’ PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.