Facilities and Office Experience Coordinator at Remitly
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
The Seattle-based Facilities Coordinator oversees the Remitly premises and property ensuring organizational standards for security, maintenance, and enhancement needs are met and optimized. Reporting to the Global Facilities Program Manager, you will be the main point of contact for employee requests relating to equipment, tools, transportation, and building amenities.
The Global Facilities Team
Always there, always the best! Delivering an exceptional workplace experience for all Remitlians.
We work together to passionately deliver the best possible workplace and related services to all Remitlians so they can focus on what matters most -- serving our customers.
We accomplish this mission by developing and empowering an exceptional team of authentic and empathetic leaders who live Remitly's cultural values. We partner, act with integrity, continuously improve, leverage data and stretch to exceed expectations.
- Manage incoming and ongoing facilities-related requests, trouble tickets and inquiries via Remitly's ticketing tool.
- Conduct regular check ups of office space, ensuring the office is well-maintained and in impeccable condition.
- Manage mail, shipping and daily transportation coordination.
- You will be the POC to all Remitly employees related to facilities administration.
- Perform regular inventory and audit of facilities equipment and supplies.
- You will provide support to the Facilities Manager and Employees during Business Continuity Plan (BCP) events.
- Coordinate with IT and HR to onboard employees onsite and remotely.
- You will procure equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate with vendors for food deliveries and office maintenance.
Who you are
- 3+ years project management experience in a facilities/office management role.
- You get things done and bring strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- You are motivated by and delight in providing employees with excellent customer service.
- You are successful managing vendors to agreed scope, quality and timeframes to meet needs.
- You listen, first seek to understand and work well with diverse groups.
- You are able to autonomously manage shifting and conflicting priorities for a variety of tasks.
- Bachelor's degree
- You have a desire to learn and grow in the Facilities' domain.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer