Facilities Coordinator at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
As a Facilities Coordinator, you'll keep the office operating smoothly and play an important role in PitchBook's culture. In this role, you will embody our values: make it fun, embrace change, and keep our customers (internal & external) feeling like royalty. You'll be the go-to resource for employees and a reliable member of the Facilities Team. You are a pro at finding creative ways to get complex jobs done and love a good challenge.
We're looking for a Facilities Coordinator that is highly organized, detail oriented and enthusiastic about creating a safe and clean working environment. Your ability to think on your feet and shift gears quickly makes you a great candidate for this role.
The Facilities Team is committed to keeping the PitchBook office in prime condition and contributing to office culture. We value efficiency, curiosity, reliability and being supportive of each other and our employees. We strive to exceed expectations and be a go-to resource for everyone we encounter. Our team helps to make PitchBook a fun, safe and inclusive place to work.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide back office administrative and operations support
- Perform minor scheduled and reactive maintenance on office equipment and appliances
- Lift up to 60 pounds as a regular function of the job
- Perform morning and afternoon "rounds" to keep common areas tidy
- Receive and send mail and packages
- Inventory and stock office and kitchen supplies
- Manage storage area use and organization
- Coordinate with IT for new hire desk set up
- Provide support for internal event (includes moving furniture and event set up/break down)
- Work with Property Management team to resolve workspace issues
- Field and respond to employee requests
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years previous experience in Office Administration or Support
- Proactive and solution oriented – anticipates needs
- Ability to take direction and work independently on assigned tasks
- A "no job is too big or too small" attitude
- Strong organizational skills including effective time management and prioritization of duties
- Abilitiy to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite including in-depth knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to pick up new systems and software easily.
- Experience with Outlook, Envoy, Slack and Zendesk a plus
The job conditions for this position are in a standard office setting. Employees in this position may need to squat, crouch, push, pull, bend, twist, kneel, reach, lift, climb, sit or stand for extended periods of time. This position's hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with occasional after-hours event support.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.