West Monroe isn't a startup consulting firm, but we act like one. If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. We are a team of enthusiasts always focused on improving our execution and our stakeholders’ performance. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you
The Audio/Visual (AV) Lead within the Infrastructure and Operations team will be responsible for Firmwide AV solution. This individual will be the point of contact for all items related to the support of our AV and operational needs for the firm.
Our Engineer must have a passion for technical and business collaboration, and desires to ensure our partners have the tools that will allow them to best serve our customers each day. S/he is comfortable being a team player and a team leader, with the ability to respond calmly to high pressure situations and to professionally communicate with nontechnical staff, executives and vendors. This candidate will serve as a leader of our AV solutions and needs to be have a strong sense of urgency and a track record of pushing solutions from concept through to production and including ongoing operational support and system health management.\
The primary focus will be end user support and management of all operational aspects of our firmwide AV solutions including Skype for Business and larger meeting support.
- Accountable for highly available AV capabilities.
- Focus on the AV “run” model; Research and recommend areas for improvements/efficiencies.
- Leverages both internal and external resources in creating and/or supporting technical solutions.
- Takes ownership for a successful service delivery—across functions, system development/IT, operations, and production support teams.
- Be the customer champion, influencing other technology colleagues and vendors in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Serving as the internal Subject Matter Expert for AV and other collaborative technologies.
Leadership & Communication
- Develop and drive the AV Roadmap, based on business objectives, competitive landscape, and resource constraints.
- Lead by example—as both the face of West Coast Support, as well as a member of Dedicated IT for West Monroe
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure the IT solutions delivered meet the needs of the business
- Work cross-functionally to ensure AV systems perform at a high level of quality and stability
- Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and analyze the problem in a systematic fashion.
- Analyze each specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solution.
- Understand and execute standard escalation procedures with tier two support.
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with employees to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Create and prioritize work queue—without requiring constant direction
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the projects you work on
- Manage a multi-dimensional portfolio—often working through competing priorities
- Manage and facilitate teams, sharing knowledge across both teammates and end users
- Desire to learn - Learning and improving your craft is important for all of us, if you're constantly learning you're in a better position provide value and will keep our line partners focused on delivering the best solutions for our clients
- Set clear goals and envision / execute—both in support of your accountabilities, as well as the Dedicated AV strategy
- Experience servicing audiovisual systems including LCD/DLP/CRT projection systems, audio/video system controls and switches.
- Ability to trouble-shoot complex audio, video and control system problems is a must
- Experience or familiarity with Crestron and Trio Polycom conferencing, Skype for Business and BlueJeans.
- Experience with Mobile device support, laptop imaging, remote access support
- Work with the leadership team to proactively suggest, define, launch, and drive organizational and operational initiatives.
- Develop and execute executive level communications and messaging (including monthly operational reports, risk and issue analysis, and strategic presentations) to educate and influence key stakeholders
- Savvy with data - You know how to leverage data to make decisions
- Background in Windows client operating systems, standard desktop applications (i.e. Office, Internet Explorer, anti-virus tools), Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange, desktop imaging, a plus
- Previous experience supporting MacBook (or other OS-related devices) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent required
- Excellent organizational, time-management, verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years customer service related experience
- 2-3 years working as a sole technical resource preferred
- 3-5 years hands on experience supporting Audio/Video/Collaborative technologies—namely any Polycom video conferencing systems