Front Office Coordinator
What You'll Be Doing
- Welcome clients, visitors, and employees to the office in a friendly and professional manner.
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed.
- Take meeting notes and transcribe accordingly.
- Handle phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, messages, etc.)
- Prepare and handle local deliveries, maintaining pick-up locations for regular couriers and court runners.
- Perform general record keeping duties, to include office supplies and access badges.
- Set appointments, meetings and conference calls.
- Actively participate in the planning of company events.
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings.
- Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meeting, etc.
- Maintain an organized and occupied reception area.
- Clean and tidy common office spaces: conference rooms, collaboration areas, etc.
- Maintain proper supplies in kitchens, galleys, coffee areas, conference rooms and lobbies where appropriate.
- Assist as a point of contact for facility services vendors.
- Report any updates or pertinent issues – urgent maters that come up daily take to Facilities Manager or HR as relevant.
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures.
- Assist with Employee Health Services and Security policies by viewing cameras, badge reports & access.
- Operate office machinery such as computers, printers, and kitchen equipment.
- Maintain partnership with Facilities and OpenMarket management to provide proper customer service and employee experience.
You'll Be a Great Fit If
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You are reliable, punctual, detail oriented, and able to meet deadlines.
- You possess excellent customer service skills and willingness to focus and commit.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace
- 2 - 3 years office administrator or equivalent experience.
- High school diploma; BS/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.