General Manager Success Portfolio at ServiceNow
Title: GM, Customer Success Portfolio
Position Reports to: SVP
Location: Major US City
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion and #1 on Forbes most innovative company list, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The GM, Customer Success Portfolio will help ServiceNow’s customers unlock massive value with the ServiceNow Platform. The successful candidate in this role will have a unique opportunity to transform how ServiceNow engages with customers to drive solution adoption and unlock increased value from ServiceNow solutions.
The GM of Customer Success Portfolio will lead a matrixed, cross-functional team to create, launch, and grow subscription-based success offerings that drive solution adoption, customer value, and renewal. The successful candidate for this role will own the decisions on what solutions are brought to market, the sales and buying motions that support a strong portfolio, and the innovation needed to create a best-in-class digital experience for stakeholders and users. A critical aspect of this role is the ability to work with the Support, Expert Services, Customer Success, and Training leaders to determine how to package, sell, and deliver these critical services in a way that is easy-to-buy and easy-to-consume and that supports renewal and upsell.
The GM of Customer Success Portfolio must able to influence the C-suite of ServiceNow customers, collaborate with Practice Area Leaders of Top Partners, and drive cross-functional execution internally within ServiceNow. This senior role provides significant visibility within ServiceNow and an opportunity to deliver incredible results.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for the vision and Strategy of the ServiceNow Success Product Portfolio
- Define and own the execution strategy for the short- and long-term solution roadmap
- Work cross-functionally to define and execute a go-to-market strategy
- Be the "face" of subscription-based Customer Success products internally and externally for ServiceNow
- Participate in sales cycles and help drive long term customer relationships
- Set goals, track performance, and communicate results
- Build a sense of pride in the joint success of customers and your team
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Executive level relationships, credibility, and presence within a cloud-based company
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally (finance, go-to-market, service owners, etc.) to both plan and lead the scaling of our success portfolio business with a hands-on leadership style
- 5+ years of experience in formulating high level product and GTM strategy
- Experience bringing new products and services to market at scale
- Experience as service/product owner of large service-oriented product(s)
- Experience with leading and participating in design thinking, customer experience and voice of the customer programs, and other relevant design and feedback processes
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Goal-oriented focus
- 10+ years of services leadership experience at a consultancy or enterprise software company.
- Experience successfully partnering with Global System Integrators
- Outstanding track-record of delivering results
- Track record of senior executive communication
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.