Global Operations Manager - Digital Experience
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Digital Experience (DSX) Team is responsible for developing, maintaining, and marketing all aspects of the Digital Support offerings (including the Support Site, Support Center, and Qualtrics Community). The team consists of writers and community managers focused on ensuring customers can easily find their answer. It ultimately seeks to improve the overall experience customers have with the Qualtrics brand, whether it be getting an answer as quickly as possible, helping make the Qualtrics product as intuitive as possible, or getting new clients to see the value that Qualtrics can offer them.
Your key responsibility would be to lead the DSX Team. You would handle the delivery of Digital Support to our clients and initiate new strategies to ensure that client issues are resolved as thoroughly as possible via digital methods, while simultaneously identifying and analyzing key metrics to evaluate success. DSX offerings make up the majority of the Qualtrics.com web footprint. Due to having such a large feedback channel and footprint, you would be tasked with funneling relevant product signal to the Product Management team and demonstrating the monetary value of DSX offerings. The manager will work closely with our Digital Marketing team and our Product Operations Managers to ensure broad impact and context for the team.
A great DSX manager has a bias for action and the hustle to get stuff done; they are customer-obsessed, strategic, analytics-driven, detail-oriented, and highly creative. But they know when to stop analyzing and trust their creativity to build the most interesting and helpful resources that will grab our client’s attention and give them the best customer experience possible.
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics.
- Conduct customer segmentation to develop user personas that inform online strategies for serving various customer types.
- Help the team perform strategic A/B tests to establish leading best practices.
- Implement efficient / important metric tracking and reporting mechanisms to inform strategic goal progress.
- Generate consistently accurate, useful reports and have an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights relevant to DSX marketing, product, and support objectives.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform and other products and drive improvements to product quality / customer experience.
DSX Offerings (developing DSX products)
- Evaluate, embrace, and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a digital customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition.
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining the Digital Support long-term roadmap.
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience, including Qualtrics product improvements.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to extract customer insights from Digital Support initiatives, which are fed back to help prioritize the Qualtrics product priorities and roadmap.
- Analyze all aspects of the Digital Support conversion funnel, identify the largest areas for improvement, and implement creative strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Ensure data infrastructure is in place for optimizing the entire customer journey.
- Quickly find information about audiences and how they break down into smaller segments.
- Hands-on experience with standard methodologies in digital marketing including Search Marketing (both SEO and SEM), Social advertising, Email Marketing, and conversion rate optimization.
- 3-5 years experience in content, marketing, community management, and / or Customer Service Operations.
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university.
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in an energizing environment.
- Shown ability to build and lead teams to concrete and measurable results.
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to encourage others.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet bold goals.
- Demonstrated track record of dedicated customer problem solving.
- Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges.
- 1-3 years at a top tier tech company focused on Digital Content Marketing, Product Management, or Management Consulting experience.
- International experience.