Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for a Head of Public Relations to lead a world-class team of PR pros who are dedicated to telling relevant and authentic stories showcasing our vision, innovation, customer success, ecosystem and culture. This person will be a trusted senior executive and provide strategic counsel on matters that affect the company’s brand and reputation. We’re looking for a passionate professional with a strong track record in media relations, message development, storytelling and team building. You should have strong relationships with the press, a passion for storytelling and a unique ability to make complex concepts simple, relatable and interesting.
Expectations for Success
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and can be both strategic and scrappy, depending on what the situation calls for. You should be passionate about understanding the biggest challenges our customers across industries face and take the time to draw out how Qualtrics is helping them deliver breakthrough experiences for their customers, employees and brands.
The Head of PR will:
- Lead and build the PR team to deliver measurable impact aligned to the company’s objectives
- Build and activate PR campaigns that advance Qualtrics’ mission and strategy and further establish Qualtrics as the creator and leader of the Experience Management category
- Build out narratives that highlight our unique culture and our PoV on key issues impacting our customers, employees and communities
- Create programs related to financial communications, crisis and issues management and more
- Lead communications for M&A
- Build and nurture relationships with top IT trade, industry and business media
- Build strong partnerships and work closely with other executives, marketing, sales, customer success, partners, subject-matter experts, and researchers to develop compelling content and stories.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 12+ years of experience in public relations, ideally a combination of in-house and agency with corporate communications expertise
- Direct experience in enterprise software / SaaS industry
- Experience with financial communications and communications around M&A
- Demonstrated ability to develop narratives and build scalable communications programs
- Executive presence and experience dealing with senior executives
- Proven media relations skills and a well-developed network of relationships with top-tier business and technology outlets
- Proven writing and storytelling skills and a strong track record of developing written content without jargon
- Proven ability to build strong relationships--with your team, peers, executive stakeholders and the media
- Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, public relations, communications, or related field
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices' design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories