Healthcare Customer Service Leader/Supervisor at Accolade
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
As a people leader of a team of customer engagement employees (Health Assistants) you will play a critical role leading, supporting, and coaching your team to reliably and consistently achieve our client and customer success results and create an amazing employee experience. In addition to being looked to as a cultural role model, you will work side-by-side with your team to provide daily coaching, feedback, and support to deliver an exceptional client experience, meet our performance expectations, and fuel the growth and development of your team. With a strong connection to our mission, passion for service excellence, and commitment to people development you will leverage the right balance of empathy, operations process excellence and change agility to ensure customers are delighted with every interaction with Accolade.
A day in the life…
- Actively work with your team to provide in-the-moment support, as well as ongoing coaching and development to enable your team to consistently and reliably achieve our customer results
- Through 1:1s, informal huddles, and team meetings develop strong and trusting relationships with your team to truly understand and foster their career aspirations, and consistently demonstrate your commitment to their success
- Actively participate in our performance enablement processes to effectively assess the talent of your team and manage accordingly
- Communicate and reinforce operational priorities and objectives to obtain understanding, alignment and adoption from your team
- Collaborate with Operational leaders and peers on best practices and service delivery to customers
- Coordinate with expert resources across Accolade to meet our client, customer, and team needs
What we are looking for…
- 3+ years of relevant leadership and direct supervisorary experience with demonstrated success in a high-touch service environment, preferably within a healthcare-related environment
- Demonstrated ability to assess, recognize and develop talent and motivate team members to high-performance and achievement of specified goals.
- Highly developed critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional at leading through change
- A leadership style that creates a team environment which results in open communication, behavior consistent with company values, and group inter-dependency
- A strong commitment to ongoing learning
- Ability to be successful in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic service environment
- A high degree of accountability and self-motivation and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big - not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.