Help Desk Technician at Tango Card
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in sales, engineering, and support roles to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
As Tango Card’s Help Desk Technician, you will be the friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful “go-to” for all our business’ and employees’ tech needs. You’ll be maintaining our computers, peripherals and software assets for employees both here in our home office, and remotely. If you’re already the person your network calls for tech help you might just be the perfect fit!
Role Type: Internal Contract to Hire (6 – 12 months with FTE possibility post contract)
Reports to: CTO
As a Help Desk Technician at Tango Card, you will have these responsibilities:
- Deploy and maintain Tango Card’s employee tech assets both hardware and software (onboarding and provisioning new employees)
- Provide end-user technical support via phone, our internal ticketing system, Slack, email, and in-person
- Provide friendly support to employees on both MacOS and Windows platforms
- Prioritize and troubleshoot any technical issues to get the root problem while solving the issue in a timely manner
- Acquire and maintain our inventory of IT assets (laptops, monitors, peripherals, etc.)
- Assist with IT Admin duties such as but not limited to: password resets, subscription additions, email lists, desktop updates, etc.
Our ideal Help Desk Technician will have most of the following qualifications:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, you know how to get down to the root of a problem
- Ability to perform in ambiguous situations, if you aren’t knowledgeable about the issue at hand you know how to “Google it” and learn what needs to be done
- Advanced understanding of both Windows 10 and MacOS
- Excellent customer care skills, you have empathy for those you assist
- Experience with Windows Server a big plus
- A passion for learning new things and teaching others
- Familiarity with network protocols such as DHCP, DNS, WINS, etc.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.