Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
You will be:
- Working with the Director of Business Operations in PD and Engineering & Business leaders to design, expand and deliver all training and development programs based on the needs of the specific team and the individual.
- Working with the Business Unit Leaders and HR Business Partner to analyze skills gaps and solve specific development needs.
- Providing key metrics to managers to advise them on their new hire progress and areas for improvement.
- Producing digital training material and creating live learning sessions where needed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the onboarding process and curriculum building of all new members of the product delivery teams.
- Establish the training playbooks to drive process and consistent outcomes for repeated tasks.
- Partner with domains to author, create and design course outlines, video outlines, and video scripts.
- Oversee the new employee certification status of all new technical hires in PD and run new employee bootcamps for all PD teams.
- Lead practical exams and certifications.
- Guide local team skills assessments for all PD members and build ongoing individualized plans, frequently driving transparency within the organization and providing insights to hiring managers.
- Review internal data and survey product delivery team for trends related to onboarding and opportunities.
- Work with a wide variety of stakeholders including executive level to both create and review content.
- Consistently demonstrate video and animation production process best practices.
- Edit video content in a way that is discrete and cohesive to audience.
- Bring extraordinary attention to detail to managing live, video and virtual projects receiving feedback from project owners.
- Self-motivated to continually raise the creative bar.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a role that involves training of direct technical team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate to hires of varying degrees of experience technical teams.
- Strong English language skills.
- Background in training developers ideally.
- Background in identity and security preferable.
- Experience providing technical onboard trainings and content for Partners preferable.
- Live in the EST time zone in either Canada or the United States.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.