Manager, CSE at Outreach
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Being a subject matter expert on Outreach -- in both technical and sales strategies domains -- and acting as a trusted technical advisor to both customer stakeholders and internal teams
- Working with your CSE team to solve complex technical issues, and create innovative workarounds and solutions to map Outreach to customer’s unique business needs
- Aggregating technical trends across customers to provide deeper customer insights to the greater Outreach Team
- Collaborating with the product management and development organizations to channel client feedback & solutions into future releases of the Outreach product suite
- Serving as a point of technical escalation for customer issues, and working directly with customers, CSEs, CSMs & Support to ensure resolutions are met
- Analyzing key performance indicators, leveraging tools such as SalesForce.com, Gong, Outreach and Tableau, to gauge overall CSE impact on customer health
- Provide active coaching, development, and feedback to CSEs
- Provide technical training opportunities for CSEs, CSMs, and other technical teams
- Collaborate across various technical teams at Outreach to ensure best practices are standardized and tribal knowledge is shared and documented
- Assist with and inform on staff compensation, hiring, and promotions
- Be a part of the Success management team and collaborate with the other leaders of the organization to grow the strategy and the team
About You: Skills & Atttributes
- Technical -- You learn complex concepts with minimal assistance. You are also able to translate customer use cases and business goals into brilliant technical solutions.
- Analytical -- You are able to spot trends, analyze data, and determine impact. You have a proven track record in setting and measuring team KPIs and driving to results.
- Inquisitive Problem Solver -- You have a history of improving processes, documentation, and programs that improved team performance
- Flexible -- You can easily context-switch between multiple intricate work streams and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Communication Skills -- You are able to communicate and present advanced technical solutions effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Client-focused attitude — You are an empathetic customer advocate and want to ensure every experience the customer has with your solution is positive
- Organized -- You document process, build technical resources and guides, and are able to keep focused and prioritize projects
- Collaborative Coach -- You are people-first in your management style and are willing to get your hands dirty and lead-by-example. You are an active coach and are constantly helping your team uplevel for the benefit of their career as well as the customer’s experience.
- 7+ years of experience in customer success and/or solutions consulting
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS applications that support a large scale business process
- 3+ years as a manager with direct reports
- Exposure to Sales Engagement or Marketing Automation tools or platforms that interface with CRMs. Strong preference to candidates with Outreach experience.
- Technical knowledge of Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics. Strong preference to candidates who are admin certified.
- Experience in sales strategy, with knowledge of sales processes such as lead generation, pipeline management and KPIs.
- Experience with tool stack that Sales teams typically use, specifically those that integrate directly with Outreach
- Travel up to 25%