Are you ready to make an impact?
Our Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) practice is seeking a Manager to join our rapidly growing team. In this dynamic role, you will work with our national M&A practice servicing both corporate and private equity clients, which includes leading operational and technology assessments during the due diligence planning and execution phase as part of the carve-out or merger integration transactions. Our M&A team includes a variety of seasoned, expert, and award-winning professionals.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead buy-side IT due diligence assessment for mid-market Targets for carveout or merger transactions
- Perform bottom up IT run-rate cost analysis based on current and future state disposition including business applications, systems and IT organization
- Evaluate one-time cost to achieve IT separation / integration including value creation and risk mitigation projects
- Knowledgeable with Transition Service Agreements (TSA) and/or performing synergy analysis
- Communicate key findings to c-suite executives and PE operating partners
- Lead pre and post close IT planning/execution through charters, workplans and status reporting
- Familiar with smartsheet tool and/or project management guiding principles
- Drive the development/enhancement of WMP’s M&A methodologies (diligence, planning, carve-out, etc.) and approaches to client delivery
- Coach and manage other consultants and actively participate in the performance review process
Here’s what you’ll need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years participating on business consulting and/or IT project based work / teams
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience managing complex operational and/or IT projects in one or more of the following industries: manufacturing & distribution, hi-tech/software, or healthcare
- Strong project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience, change management, strategic planning and analysis
- Consulting firm experience preferred, but not required
- Experience managing or analyzing P&L statements, and excel modeling skills to build and manage complex synergy analysis identification and tracking related to M&A transactions a plus, but not required
- Experience in IT carve-out and merger integration a plus, but not required
- Candidates must be eligible to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.