Manager, West Coast Customer Success Development at PitchBook
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
PitchBook seeks a leader to serve as manager and oversee a Seattle CSA team. This manager will be responsible for leading the day-to-day team activity to achieve sales goals, ensure ongoing knowledge development across the team, and train CSAs for their next role. Ultimately, you will be expected to build a high-performance sales team with an emphasis on ongoing professional development.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Hire and lead a team of Customer Success Associates to achieve sales goals
• Mentor, train, and report on sales metrics and own responsibility for team results
• Manage team output by monitoring lead flow, daily activities, and quality of opportunities created
• Facilitate new team member onboarding and trainings
• Motivate the team and support the culture we have created here at PitchBook
• Conduct team meetings to update CSA's on best practices and continuing expectations
• Provide support in a group and one on one setting
• Discover training needs and provide coaching
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least one (1) year of professional management or team lead experience, ideally in a sales capacity
• A good candidate for the role is someone who has personal experience exceeding sales quotas through grit and creative thinking
• Previous experience building relationships with internal management
• Experience with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM, as well as Outreach.io or other workflow tools
• Willingness to learn our sophisticated yet elegant SaaS-based platform
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Recruiting and team development experience
• A Bachelor's degree (required) in business or a relevant field
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.