Mgr, Leadership Development at Accolade
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
A day in the life…
- In Partnership with the Director of Talent Management, build a comprehensive portfolio of leadership development solutions and experiences ranging across the entire leader lifespan (i.e. newly hired, newly promoted, tenured managers, and seniors leaders, etc.) including critical transition points, that reinforces our leadership commitments model and improves leadership effectiveness.
- Lead end-to-end program management including the design, facilitation and execution of all Leadership Development learning experiences and resources ranging from in-person workshops, peer learning circles, resource repository, podcasts and other on demand asynchronous learning.
- Consult with HRBPS, business leaders, and other stakeholders to diagnose existing challenges and opportunities while assessing individual, team and organizational learning needs using things like surveys, focus groups and stakeholder interviews and then develop impactful and scalable learning opportunities.
- Develop promotional plans including communication and marketing materials to create enthusiasm and adoption of learning experiences internally, creating a recognizable program brand that will get learners around the world excited to participate and hungry for more.
- Build, monitor and analyze effectiveness metrics for all solutions, and make recommendations to drive improvements to enhance value and sustainability.
- Identify strong external vendors in the marketplace, establish relationships with them, and deploy them as needed.
- Oversee logistics of delivery including scheduling courses, managing rosters, creating meeting invitations, etc.
- Stay current with external trends, best practices, and innovations in learning and development and infuse these into the work products
What we are looking for…
- 7+ years of work experience in a related field (Learning & Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Organizational Development)
- 5+ years of experience designing and facilitating high-impact leadership development solutions from strategy through to execution
- Expert and dynamic presentation style with an ability to connect, inspire, and adapt content and conversations to any audience
- Methodical approach to requirements gathering, project planning, stakeholder management, and change management
- Strong attention to detail - you take a 'big picture' approach while still sweating the details
- Ability to travel as needed (offices in Plymouth Meeting, PA, Scottsdale, AZ, Seattle, WA, and Prague)
- Advanced consultative skills
- Passion for learning with a growth mindset
- Creative and innovative instructional design skillset with an interest to try new methods and approached
- Outstanding follow through, self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work across functions and at all levels of the organization to collaborate and help influence action
- Ability to prioritize requests in this space and manage stakeholder expectations; helping them differentiate between genuine skill gaps and periodic execution issues
- Certifications in leading leadership development programs and assessments a plus (i.e. Crucial Conversations, Strength Finders, Emotional Intelligence, etc.)
- Management experience a plus
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.