Office Administrator at DomainTools
Want to be part of a team on the cutting edge of the cybersecurity industry?
DomainTools is the leader in domain registration information and related DNS data. Our cyber threat intelligence solutions give organizations the ability to create a forensic map of criminal activity, assess threats, and prevent future attacks.
We are seeking a dynamic Office Administrator to play a critical role on the People Operations team. As the Office Administrator you will curate incredible experiences for our team and guests. You’ll have an opportunity to use your passion for people and keen attention to detail to create an environment that everyone looks forward to. From creating memorable experiences for the team to ensuring every flavor of bubbly water is stocked in the kitchen, our Office Administrator dives in, rolls up their sleeves, and wears the hat that’s needed each day.
This is a full-time role in Seattle, Washington. We are located in Belltown in an expanding space for our growing team and are looking for someone to own the day to day tasks that keep our employees at their happiest.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Curate an internal community and a welcoming office environment, contributing to the growth of an amazing culture
- Greet incoming guests, customers, and vendors, ensuring they feel welcome
- Plan and execute fun and engaging company, team, and cross-functional events, including virtual events for our remote teams
- Provide administrative support including company-wide communications
- Manage twice weekly catering for our employees and the vendor relationship
- Keep our kitchen fully stocked with a wide variety of foods and drinks
- Coordinate recurring subscriptions (coffee, lunch vendors, water, plants)
- General kitchen management: make coffee, unload dishwashers as needed (don’t worry, everyone pitches in), and generally keep the shared spaces tidy and in good order
- Manage the announcement boards with daily holidays, historical facts, employment anniversaries, diversity and inclusion holidays, etc.
- Keep office supplies current, ensuring conference rooms are tidy, adequately stocked with supplies, and in general be proactive about finding ways to help the office run more efficiently
- Collect mail and distribute appropriately; ship/receive packages as necessary
- Work closely with the recruiter and hiring managers to schedule candidate interviews
- Create travel arrangements and hotel accommodations for employees and guests
- This role requires flexibility and may include other responsibilities such as decorating the office for events and holidays, ordering items to meet departmental needs, helping employees with general requests, etc.
The Office Administrator position is critical to the company as a behind the scenes role that keeps all our employees healthy and happy.
- Incredible organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with team members at every level across the organization from engineering to the C-Suite.
- An approachable, “can do attitude.” The phrase “and other duties as assigned” really defines this role. We are looking for someone who can be given a task and run with it.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- A bias to action and finding joy working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- A positive attitude and a passion for ensuring our employees and guests are always excited to enter the office
DomainTools helps security analysts turn threat data into threat intelligence. We take indicators from your network, including domains and IPs, and connect them with nearly every active domain on the Internet. Those connections inform risk assessments, help profile attackers, guide online fraud investigations, and map cyber activity to attacker infrastructure. Fortune 1000 companies, global government agencies, and leading security solution vendors use the DomainTools platform as a critical ingredient in their threat investigation and mitigation work. We are located in Belltown (downtown Seattle) in a very cool office staffed with smart, energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits and outstanding perks.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.