Office Coordinator at Zipwhip
Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the fastest growing tech companies in North America as ranked by Deloitte Fast 500 2017 and 2018, Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a self-motivated, teachable individual to provide efficient and effective operation of the reception desk and office in general with a strong focus on customer service, while being the front face of the office, cognizant of your surroundings and the task at hand. Zipwhip sports a hip, friendly culture that is collaborative and high performing. A strong candidate is relational, savvy and an excellent communicator. While confident and enthusiastic, they are also naturally curious and excited to learn.
What's the job really?
- Manage office issues and deliveries
- Interface with building services
- Act as a liaison between Zipwhip and various vendors
- Order office equipment and supplies
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Greet and welcome guests
- Coordinate company wide and small meeting catering
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Manage meeting schedules and book conference rooms
- Coordinate the flow of mail and packages in and out of the office
What you bring to the table:
- Effective communication and project management skills; willingness to assist members of a team and other admins, and ability to relate well with diverse individuals.
- Strong customer service skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills a must.
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software; with experience using current version of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) preferred.
- A desire and willingness to succeed in a growing fast paced company.
- Energy, drive, and attitude to take initiative to see projects and tasks through to completion.
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices.
- Core values-based leadership.
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Complimentary access to a fitness center.
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental.
Zipwhip values an inclusive and diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.