Office Manager / Operations Coordinator at Pivotal Commware
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:31 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Pivotal Commware is the inventor of Holographic Beam Forming® (HBF), a patented breakthrough in electromagnetic physics that enables its Software Defined Antennas to harness, shape and direct radio waves so mobile carriers can maximize capacity, coverage and throughput on demand. HBF offers order-of-magnitude advantages over legacy beamforming systems in Cost, Size, Weight and Power consumption (C-SWaP) and is recognized as an essential element in the 5G ecosystem. 5G leadership is pivotal to the US economy, and 5G is Pivotal.
Pivotal is looking for an Office Manager / Operations Coordinator to join our team! In this role, you will manage our day to day operational and administrative activities, and be our Swiss Army Knife that keeps the company running smoothly. You will ensure the office is in proper operating condition and work through and resolve issues as needed. As the company continues to grow, you will have the opportunity to choose the path forward that best suits your interests. While this position reports to the Director of Finance, you will get to work closely with our Executive Team, Office Manager, and Recruiter.
What you get to do:
· Handle facilities and office management functions
· Perform administrative duties for the executive team as needed including scheduling, coordinating travel and visits, expense report processing, etc.
· Act as Recruiting Coordinator in scheduling candidate interviews and ensuring a smooth on-site interview process
· Oversee new employee onboarding and setup
· Work with our external IT team to ensure employee hardware needs are met
· NDA and contract processing
· Ensure guests are greeted, warm-welcomed, and logistically situated for their visit
· Coordinate monthly happy hours and company lunches
· Stock office supplies plus cafeteria food and beverage
· Proactively foresee problems and resolve issues or propose solutions
· Special projects galore
What you bring to the party:
· Bachelor’s degree OR previous experience as a Receptionist, Office Manager, Operations Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Project Coordinator or related title
· Great organizational skills with attention to detail and a hands-on working style
· Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple responsibilities daily
· Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) experience and the ability to learn and use other software packages as needed
· Solid written and verbal skills
· Comfortable acting as the public face of the company to guests
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description