Office Manager at RealSelf
The Office Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily functions of the office space as well as planning for organization-wide events. As our Office Manager, you will be responsible for providing an inspiring and supportive work environment for colleagues.
In this role you will:
- Oversee all daily office operations, including routine facilities management tasks, office stocking, seating, and organization.
- Partner with our Office Environment Specialist to maintain a productive and welcoming space for employees.
- Diligent awareness of security and badge management, including escalating security concerns and on-boarding new employees
- Responsible for communicating updates impacting office staff in real time, via appropriate channels.
- Act as primary contact and liaison between the office and building management as well as some other outside vendors
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and supply procurement, including monthly credit card reconciliation (documentation)
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Proven track record of working with a solutions oriented mindset
- Ability to think proactively and strive to anticipate employee and office needs
- Experience coordinating employee events
- Intense curiosity and spatial awareness of the office space
- Direct communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs as needed
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.