MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500!
Do you want to be part of something amazing? We are looking for a driven and passionate Office Manager who wants to have fun and make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company in the medical tech industry. You’ll be part of a passionate team that’s having a direct impact on patient’s lives around the globe.
As the Office Manager you will support the entire company in conjunction with the operations team to ensure MedBridge is a great place to come to work every day. As part of efficiently driving office projects you will deliver a warm, engaged and energetic experience for employees, external candidates, and members of the community by first and foremost running our reception desk. Your day to day role will include being a go-to member of the operations team for all employees so it is important that you treat each interaction as a customer experience.
The successful candidate will take pride in a clean and organized office space, going beyond the day to day tasks and assignments and looking for opportunities to improve our space. We are looking for someone who believes no task is too big or small to be prioritized and personally managed.
In this role you will:
- Manage reception - be the first point of contact for the company in conjunction with the operations team and ensure broader messaging to the company.
- Manage and order office supplies and snacks.
- Coordinate schedules and travel arrangements.
- New Hire first day experience - coordinate start, supplies, schedule, welcome packet, etc.
- Assist with event planning and coordination, including ordering meals, and assisting with set up and take down of employee events and celebrations.
- Assist with planning and hosting networking events.
- Coordinate with broader operations team for office growth and seating arrangements.
- Work on ad hoc office projects as needed.
- 3+ years of experience as an office manager or related role.
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Self-starter, self-director, while working cooperatively with managers and staff.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Positive and energetic.
- Strong ability to organize and execute office procedures and processes.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re bootstrapped and proud of it; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.