Partner Account Manager
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Our Bellevue Sales team is growing and we are looking for a Partner Account Manager to be responsible for partner relationships and revenue in their assigned territory. You will build and growing successful Nintex partner practices with differentiated value propositions centered on Process Management & Automation. The objectives are to win new logo business and grow existing joint customers.
Your contribution will be:
Achieving Revenue attainment monthly and quarterly while accurately forecasting the expected revenue.
Building and managing a sustainable network of partners through the process of acquisition, training and coaching, and ongoing management of key relationships. You will whip up excitement through evangelising the Nintex product line including features in the cloud on O365, on mobile and hybrid solutions. You will have your finger on the pulse of what our partners need form us by way of our Partner Program and communicate those needs to the Partner Program Manager.
Liaising with the Product Development team to maintain knowledge of current and future products, and plan any changes to the Partner Program accordingly.
To be successful we think you need:
- Are effective at influencing through others
- Have experience managing large territory sales and forecasting your plan with accuracy.
- Are adept at understanding and communicating a distribution strategy
- Are comfortable and proactive in identifying, removing or escalating any road blocks to short or long term sales to the Regional Sales Director.
- Have experience selling SaaS and are knowledgeable about the associated pricing models.
- Are metrics driven – always striving to surpass your quota
- Are willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- 2+ years of channel sales experience, ideally in a SaaS company
- A proven record of over-achievement
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or a related discipline
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.