Partner Operations Specialist at Convoy
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (PST) on Friday, July 19, 2019
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
The Partner Ops Specialist role will be critical in growing our potential and existing partners. Your main responsibility will be participating in and standardizing our partner bidding processes and working with internal teams on the best way to position Convoy. Other potential partner projects include assisting with internal and external trainings, on-boarding new partner derived customers, and best supporting our partners with spot opportunities.
You are a strategic thinker and partner-focused operator, hungry to join a new, exciting team in a rapidly growing startup. You demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing organization. As a part of the Partnerships team, you'll bring the hunger, experience, and attitude necessary to get the job done!
You will have ownership of:
- Filling out partner request for proposals (RFPs) and modifying the process to help Convoy improve award win rate
- Partnering closely with Business Operations on the strategy and implementation of pricing strategy
- Flexibility to work on other projects as needed to help support the overall business
- Assist efforts to identify potential partner conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Supporting internal and external trainings around the partner team processes and our vision
- Updating and tracking opportunities with partners within Salesforce
- Provide reporting as necessary on project status, risks, issues and mitigation plans
- Ensure the constant flow of communication between the customer, account operations team, and management so that all stakeholders are apprised of statuses and challenges
You have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- An ability to simultaneously manage multiple, fast-paced initiatives
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a high degree of attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working across both operational and technical teams
- Experience building processes and project management
- Experience at high growth companies and/or startups
- Experience working with external partner contacts
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description